About The Course
The Mains Guidance Program ( MGP ) is a mentor guided, test series based preparation Program for Civil Services Mains Preparation.
We commenced this Program in 2016. The program pioneered a definition-based approach to the introduction and answer writing, that fetches marks based on existing content and knowledge of the candidate.
The MGP comprises Sectional Tests as well as Full-length tests to help students track their preparation for Civil Services Examination. Our CSE toppers have found these tests very helpful during the preparation of the examination.
Under the MGP, one can go for the following programs:
1. MGP- Under this program, we offer a detailed and disciplined test series-based comprehensive preparation plan for Civil Services Examination.
2. MGP+- Along with the detailed and disciplined test series-based comprehensive preparation plan as offered in MGP, we also offer essay test series, which is a crucial marks fetching paper.
3. MGP++- Along with the detailed and disciplined test series-based comprehensive preparation plan as offered in MGP, we also offer 300+ Concept Classes (CC) on micro topics of the syllabus.
4. MGP++ including Essay Tests- Along with the detailed and disciplined test series-based comprehensive preparation plan as offered in MGP, we also offer essay test series and 300+ Concept Classes (CC) on micro topics of the syllabus.
Why should you join the MGP Program?
- Firstly, the test series is targeted in such a way that it helps students to cover the entire syllabus in time with sufficient time for revision, thereby helping them practice questions in a comprehensive manner.
- Secondly, questions are created by consolidating past years’ papers and adding relevant topics from the current year. Hence, a student shall be able to foresee what could be the level of paper in the coming year.
- Third, analyzed and neatly-framed solutions are provided for every test paper giving the students the idea of how data should be represented in the real exam.
Our responsibility doesn’t end by conducting tests, we also provide Test Discussions and Mentor Guidance so as to let the student be aware of his/her flaws and the suitable measures to correct them.