About The Course
Note: All details for the Eklavya Program will be available at this permanent URL : https://blog.forumias.com/eklavya
The Eklavya Program is a pre-cum-Mains Guidance Program by ForumIAS. In this program, a candidate will have a dedicated Mentor, who will take him/her through a year-long preparation plan comprising both Prelims & Mains, such that the candidate has the right guidance backed by ForumIAS’s Research & Content Team. The Program shall provide a study target to be achieved regularly, and a follow up to ensure accountability and correctness of the path a candidate is choosing, with the purpose of having a rock-solid preparation before he/she appears for the exam.
What will the candidates get?
- Mentorship: A dedicated Mentor who will be the guide to the candidate during his/her program journey and will be responsible for making a pre-cum-Mains plan for him/her, based on their preparation level.
The candidate will have access to Mentor Support for 52 weeks because we believe that this is the optimum time a candidate may need to finish the syllabus in a good way and have a robust preparation before he/she writes the Civil Services examination. However, depending on the time commitment, prior effort as well as the academic background of the candidate, this can be brought down to 6-8 months or about 24–32 weeks.
The candidates can connect with their Mentor through Regular Emails and telephonic/Web Conference every 10/14 days as per the Target & Test taking by the candidate.
Note: Even if the candidate finishes the syllabus before 52 weeks, he/she will still have access to the mentorship.
- Regular Study Targets: Regular Study Targets- These comprises the following:
1. Assignments that focus on (a) notes making (b) syllabus coverage (c) eliminating what not to study.
2. Benchmark Tests (BTs)- At the end of the target period, a candidate must appear for objective/subjective /combined Tests, known as the Benchmark Tests (BTs). These BTs will have questions curated from MGP and Prelims Test Series as well, so that the students get as much as MGP students do.
Overall, through this program, a candidate can expect to practice at least 4000+MCQs and about 600-700 questions through Tests and assignments. These will be covered through (a) 5-7 Assignment Questions, (b) BTs conducted every 10-14 days as per the study plan.
Note: The number of tests will vary depending on the priority of the candidate, time commitment and mentor’s assessment. The goal is to not have infinite tests, but to have tests and assignments that help in coverage of Mains issues and highlights key areas that are to be studied for Prelims.
- Additional 4 Full Length MGP Papers before Prelims curated by the Mentor + 8 Full Length MGP Papers after Prelims. (Usually Batch E /Cohort 6 of the MGP)
- Complete ForumIAS Prelims Test Series for CSE 2024.