Starts: 31st October
Concept Class: Thursday | Test: Saturday | Discussion: Tuesday | 5 PM
1) The program will focus to help you improve your score in Sociology optional through a feedback mechanism which traces learning -> test -> feedback -> relearn path.
2) It will include
- Concept classes to be held before all 8 sectional tests will help you understand important concepts while facilitating short notes for those topics before evaluating yourself on the topics.
- Sectional tests (read and evaluate once the complete syllabus of both Socio Paper I and Paper II) followed by discussion classes (gives you a differential and value-added content through incorporation of case studies and relevant current affairs for both the papers). This will also be supplemented by crisp and concise synopsis and framework on each question which will serve the purpose of quick revision material.
- Full-Length Test (evaluate your complete preparation and make the final correction for the exam)
- Mentorship: Discuss your paper with the faculty to get insights on requisite presentation and content improvement. Tailor-made strategic grooming of each candidate. The mentors have vast experience in the subject and have scored consistently above 300 in sociology optional.
3) Synchronic Completion of Syllabus.