Focussed Foundation Program 2019:
The only program that builds the right framework for (a) building the knowledge base (b) developing writing skills and (c) building an intellectual and analytical framework for answering dynamic questions that meet the demand of the Union Public Service Commission.
This program prepares you for both the Prelims and the Mains Examination – in a single consolidated program - building a rock solid foundation. It includes the GS (Static) Classes, Current Affairs ( Foundation) and the Prelims and Mains Test Series . If you are just beginning your preparation, this is the right program for you.
Components of Focussed Foundation Program:
- Daily Classes for General Studies.
- Classes for CSAT.
- Biweekly Classes for Current Affairs.
- Study Materials
- Handwritten Handouts for Class
- Pages from Books and Magazines for each topic to be provided as basic study material – YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY ANY BOOKS.
- Essay Guidance and Classes
- Daily Assignment from 3rd Week Onward – To be evaluated and ranked.
- Answer Writing Sessions
- Mentor Guided Prelims Test Series
- Mentor Guided Mains Test Series
- Weekly Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Monthly net performance evaluation.
- CSAT Test
- Library at a subsidised rate (Optional) (To be paid separately)
Available in Both online and offline mode:
Online Mode: Classes will be updated within 24 working hours after completion of the class. All study materials and test papers will be delivered through study portal.