Comprehensive Guidance Program Essential - Started 10th Nov, 11:00 AM (Only in OFFLINE mode)
Who is it meant for?
The CGP ( Essential ) is meant for students:
● who have some basic idea of Prelims Examination, and have read the basic Prelims books, but are seeking minimal coaching support for Mains preparation.
● who lack content or need content enrichment for their General Studies Mains preparation, especially with non-conventional topics
● who have written Mains Examination / Mains Test Series without adequate preparation, and are caught in the vicious cycle of Mains and Prelims, without being able to afford the time for dedicatedly preparing for Mains.
Scope of the Class:
The Classes will focus on covering parts of the syllabus that are exclusive to the Mains Examination, and will take the issues from the basics. It will have a total of 7 modules namely -
(1) Ethics ( Theory )
(2) Ethics ( Case Studies )
(3) Human Geography ( GS Paper 1 )
(4) Society ( Paper 1)
(5) Dynamic Issues of GS II & GS III
(6) Post Independence
(7) World History
The CGP ( Essential ) will have regular classes five to six
days a week. Class timings will be 11 AM - 3 PM.
The classes will be followed by Tests after the completion of every module.