We have three batches: Batch 1: 15th May 2019 | Batch 2: 20th June | Batch 3: 25th July
What is CGP?
A full-fledged foundation program designed to help students prepare for UPSC covering the entire Curriculum of the examination (Pre and Mains). The duration of the course is 10 months.
The following areas are covered in the course:
- GS (General Studies) portion from the Prelims & Mains Examination point of view
- Knowledge Base for Prelims & Mains by Classes
- Mains Answer Writing Practice by regular Tests and MGP
- Prelims MCQ Practice
- Current Affairs for Prelims & Mains Examination
- Interview Guidance Program
Who is this program meant for?
This program is suitable for
- candidates who are complete freshers and want to have a rock solid preparation for CSE 2020 and are prepared to undergo rigorous one-year training with us covering both Prelims & Mains
- candidates who have written previous attempts, but do not have full preparation of the Prelims or Mains. CGP Student from Batch 1, Minal Karanwal had written two unsuccessful attempts at Prelims before joining us for CGP and got selected with Rank 35. Abhinav Shah, another CGP Student selected for IAS this year had failed Prelims before joining us
- candidates who want to re-start their preparation from scratch due to any preparation gaps or simply want to consolidate and update their notes with us.
What are the Components of CGP?
#1 Content Building Classes ( General Studies ) – The Content Building Classes at ForumIAS will cover the static syllabus from the ground up. The focus will be on covering the important areas of the syllabus, building conceptual clarity, developing notes making a habit and building a rock solid foundation to the Prelims & Mains
#2 Mains Guidance Program ( MGP ) – The most trusted Mentor Guided Mains Test Series for Civil Services Mains Examination, will be an integral part of the CGP program, which will have a separate schedule for the CGP candidates.
#3 Current Affairs – CGP candidates will have current affairs classes before Prelims & Mains examination to prepare them holistically for the upcoming examination, and revising the entire years' current affairs before the examination
#4 Study Material – CGP Students will be provided with printed study material, books, handouts to supplement their preparation. No external resources will be needed by the candidates for their preparation.
#5 Prelims Test Series & SFG – All CGP Candidates will be part of FourmIAS Prelims Test Series and the Select Focus Group SFG ) which will have daily tests at 7AM to train them for the Prelims in war footing. The SFG / RLG has near 100% selection rate in the Prelims examination.
#6 Daily Answer Writing Practice – All CGP Candidates will be provided with Daily Answer Writing on the portal, which will be reviewed by a ForumIAS mentor and valuable feedback for the same will be provided, subsequent to which they will be required to start writing their MGP Tests.
#7 Essay Foundation Program – Essay writing classes will be held followed by Essay Tests for adequate practice. The Essay Classes will be completed before the Prelims itself so that students have ample time for practice.
Who are the faculties appointed for each subject?
The subject-wise tentative faculty list is as follows :
- Dipin Damodaran & Team for International Relations & Current Issues
- G. Babu for Indian Polity & Governance
- Anupam Jain for Economy ( GS Paper 3)
- Chandra Sir and Pravin Dixit Sir for History & Art & Culture
- Ayush Sinha for GS Paper 4
- Geography & Environment by Prashant Sir
Detailed break-up activities will be provided to the students on the first Day of joining the Program.
How many batches are going to be there?
We have admissions open in three Cohorts
- Cohort 1 : 15th May – Admissions closing soon
- Cohort 2 : 20th May – Seats filling fast
- Cohort 3 : 25th July – Admissions Open
Apply to the program now: Register
For more Details: Visit here