• ForumIAS SPS (67th BPSC/ Mains) 2022 – Schedule offers candidates Sectional & Full Test
Papers of 3 Hours/300 Marks
• It is ideal for candidates appearing for SPS (67th BPSC / Mains) 2022 and are seeking a
disciplined and guided study through targeted test series.
• The Program also includes 5 Sectional tests with discussion (Bilingual) and mentorship
(Personal & Telephonic from Delhi) for the same in both of the mediums
• The program commences from 13th Nov. 2022 and tests can be written at the offline Test Centre
at ForumIAS New Delhi and Patna Centres.
Why should you Join ForumIAS SPS BPSC Mains 2022 ?
I. TEST PLAN
The test plan ensures that a student who is appearing in Mains will be able to complete the
entire GS extensively before appearing for mains.
SPS questions are created by researching on previous year papers and identifying relevant issues
of the current year. This has helped us in ensuring that the themes selected in the tests have
been repeated in the mains exam over the years.
III. SPS Solutions
SPS 67th BPSC Solutions have been created keeping in mind, the following aspects:
1. That the solution provided is just what is needed to write a good answer that can score well
in mains examination i.e. we do not try to intimidate students with too much content in the
2. Before the solution of every question, the demand of the question i.e. introduction, body and
conclusion is briefly explained.
3. Wherever relevant, value-added material is provided at the end of the respective
4. The solutions of tests can act as a perfect reference to revise relevant themes for
each syllabus keyword.